As above so below, as within so without


Its fast approaching spring, time for de-cluttering, throwing out crap you don’t need. Sorting through and clearing out, and when you clear out, how do you feel? Happy, pleased with your self, glad you finally made that space in the cupboard, the wardrobe. Do you now think, I have space to get some nice new things?
Think about your food cupboards, do you regularly go through them and check the use by date? If out of date, they are thrown out, and replaced with new fresh products. Cutting down the risk of food poisoning, and ensuring you are only putting fresh foodstuffs into your body.

Therefore, now we have clean fresh sparkling homes, fresh food. What about you? Nothing is going to change, really change on the outside until you realize you need to change on the inside. What you think is what you create, if you think you are un-deserving; if you think, you don’t deserve happiness, then that is what you get.
Whether you think you can or you can’t you are right ~ Henry Ford
As within so without, as above so below.”This means that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world. If YOU don’t like it then it’s up to YOU to change it. Most people get comfortable with the way their life is, “it’s the way it’s always been”. “This is how other people see me”, now ask yourself these questions “Am I really happy”? “Do I want my life to be better”? “Am I ready to make the change for the better”?
Whenever you look around you, what you see is a reflection of you. It mirrors back what you are feeling; your outer world merely expresses your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, attitudes, etc ~ Gustavo CastaΓ±er
To put it another way you and you alone are responsible for you,if you don’t like the way someone is acting, that is not down to you, that is their choice, you can choose to put up with it, or walk away. If you choose to stay, then by changing your belief and your attitude, this can bring about positive changes in the whole situation. Others around you will then see the changes, this in turn could inspire them to look within and make the much needed changes, or they could choose to ignore it and carry on complaining how bad their life is. That is their choice.
You don’t have to wait for spring or new moons to start being a better improved version of yourself. You can start anytime. There is no time like the present, are you going to listen to that inner voice, the one that is whispering to you, life could be so much better. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not perfect, I learnt by making the same mistakes, not learning my lessons. I spent years thinking I had made someone do something to me. It was only when I admitted to myself I couldn’t clear everything by myself, I made the choice to reach out and get help, counselling, a coach and healer.
That’s when reality hit, I had allowed this person to treat me this way, I chose to allow him to make me feel insignificant. The thing was I didn’t seek guidance after I left him, ooh no I thought I could do it by myself. I thought I knew enough not make the same mistake again. I was so wrong I attracted another crap relationship. On the other hand, the most important thing is these experiences have helped me; I can draw on these times and turn it to my advantage.
I am now in a position to offer guidance and support. Through continually working on myself, I have lost contact with some people, at first it worried me, but then I realized this made way for like-minded people to appear in my life. I realized the people who left didn’t appreciate my honesty, my integrity. I wouldn’t tell them what they wanted to hear. On the positive side that has now opened up space for those people who choose to turn their life around.
You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Comments