Savdhan India (Fight Back Now) Casting Call

Hy All, ๐Ÿ™‹

๐ŸŽฅ We are looking For Some  ๐Ÿ“ Fresh Talents Across India For Upcoming Series Of ๐ŸŽฌ Savdhan India,Over ๐Ÿ“บ  Life Ok

๐ŸŽฌ Fresh Talents With the Age Criteria 17-45 Can Apply. 

☝ Shoot Locations Will Be Mumbai / DElhi NCR

๐Ÿšฉ Mentioning - Name, Age, Height, Current Location, Past Experience (If Any),4/5 Candid/Portfolio Pics, & An Audition Clips Link Or An Introduction Video Or Previous Work Link (YouTube Link)

To the Following Mail Id  :- ๐Ÿ“ฉ SavdhanIndia@JatinBhattCastingDirector.com

Select Talents Would Be Directly Called In Up For Shoot Or In For Re-Audition (If Required)

๐Ÿšฉ Those Who Have Already Mailed In Their Profiles, Kindly Excuse As Their Profile are Already being Considered

For Further Details Visit :- http://www.jatinbhattcastingdirector.com/

๐ŸŽญ Freshers Are Welcomed !!

Regards,
Jiten Bhatt (Jatin Arora)
๐ŸŽฌ Casting & ๐ŸŽญ Creative Director
๐Ÿ“ฑ +91-823-727-7210 (NO Calls, Only Whats-app)
[In Office Hours 11-5 Only]  ☝

Comments

  1. Hello sir
    Am rishi singh
    From gungaon ncr
    Am interested in acting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir
    Am rishi singh
    From gungaon ncr
    Am interested in acting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste sir I happy this post
    I mail my all profile & work & etc
    Thanks sir
    jitendra soni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name Ravi am interstate acting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir
    I'm Muskan Shaikh
    From Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Am interested in acting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hy sir I'm Jahnavi bhati from Ratlam (MP) I'm interested in acting in this show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sir
    I'm tanisha doshi from mumbai
    I'm an student in 8th grade orchids the international school
    My insta account @tanisha_doshi_1137

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am Nitish Choudhury from Mumbai orchid international school
    I am interested in acting in this show

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELLO SIR MUJHE CRIME PETROL OR SAVDHAN INDIA JAISE SHOWS ME KAAM KARNA HAI PLZ CONTCT ME
    ON MY MAIL:

    PASHAGUDDU270@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sir I am dibyanshu Kumar
    Form Bihar
    I am interested in casting
    Please contact me
    Email- dibyanshukumargarg55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir im Aman from bihar im collage student am intrested in acting

    ReplyDelete
  12. This os Akshay Hejmadi here.. I am a trained actor from Sir Roshan Tanejas acting school.. Basically I have done my diploma in acting, but a complete fresher... I have the personality and confidence that's required... I would love to work in Savdhaan India because I personally feel that I have the personality of that of a cop, with decent acting inputs, May be even character roles...

    My Resume is below๐Ÿ‘‡
    Akshay. Hejmadi
    Age 41
    Certified Actor
    A fresher with No experience but lots to Show.

    Please contact me if I suit any role, on 9594636832.

    Kindly let me know where I can share my pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hii I'm Dinesh
    Age : 17
    My number 7095162921,6303078597.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment