Beyond positive thinking


The Larry King Show

I managed to watch the Larry King show – ‘Beyond positive thinking’. His guests for the first of two shows were: Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, JZ Knight, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Dr. John Demartini.
The show itself was excellent and inspiring to me. However as I was watching the show it struck me that ‘The law of attraction’ is like a new religion. This is something I would hate for this to turn into. Religion turns a lot of people off, they don’t want the dogma, or the stigma attached to associating with a ‘new age religion’.
law_of_attraction

When I teach the ‘Law of attraction’ I do not preach, I hope I don’t force my beliefs onto other people. The people I teach are people who are drawn towards this type of thinking, the positive thinking revolution.
I believe it will take a few hundred years for this type of thinking to filter through the minds of the mass and because of this new way of thinking we are growing at an unbelievably fast rate; by we I mean the world. We can all tap into the new consciousness that is slowly forming.
I am so glad I am part of this and I am blessed that I am able to teach it and give some of the wisdom that I have learned from a whole host of people. The beginning for me was 17 years ago when I read ‘Think and grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill.
The second part of the show is being aired on the 16th November. I believe there is a copy of the first part floating about the net, if anybody wants the link let me know via e-mail and I will send the link.

Comments